Thank you so much for your interest in the ASC Supplies Design Team! Please read the below information carefully to make sure that you are fully able to commit to our team.
If, after reading this, you would like to submit your final application, the details are at the bottom. Happy Creating!!
For the coming year, we are looking to add 1 team member who enjoys crafting and making video tutorials and 1 team member who loves blogging about their craftiness. Here are the requirements for each type of designer. In your final application, we ask that you indicate which role you would be more comfortable with.
You are committing to a TOTAL of 4 video posts per month to include the following at minimum: 1 haul video, 1 large project with an in depth video tutorial and 2 smaller project videos.
Video Project Details:
- 1 Haul video – preferably towards the beginning of the month or whenever you receive your monthly box. This should showcase the items you received in your box and any others from the ASC shop you wish to include.
- 1 large project video tutorial to include the step-by-step process on video and a product list with links to items available in the ASC Supply shop in the description.
- The other 2 video projects can be as in depth as you would like to make them. These can include a short instructional video or pictorial walk-through of a technique or a sped up version of you working on something with any of the ASC Supplies.
- Any of your 3 project videos can be layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media, home décor projects, and/or anything else you love to create. You can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing.
You are committing to at least 1 Creative Blog Post per calendar week (although you can certainly post more if you wish) highlighting materials from the ASC Supply shop…. You can format these posts however you prefer but please be sure to include process photos and live links to products that are available in the ASC shop. If you would like to include links or embed any videos you have made, you are more than welcome to do so.
You will be given an “author” username and password to post your blog directly to our website. These can be scheduled in advance or you may create and post them when you would like. Previous knowledge of creating a blog post on Word Press is a plus.
Blog Project Details:
- 1 Haul Post preferably towards the beginning of the month or whenever you receive your monthly box. This should showcase the items you received in your box and any others from the ASC shop you wish to include.
- At least 1 large project post within each 4 week period to include step by step instructions with coordinating “in process” photos and a product/materials list linking any available in the ASC Supply shop.
- The other 2 project posts can be as in depth as you would like to make them (a short instructional blog or pictorial walk-through of a technique or a sped up version of you working on something with any of the ASC Supplies).
- Any of your 3 project posts can be layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media or home décor projects, and/or anything else you love to create. You can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing.
- You must able to commit to at least a 6 month term.
- You will receive one $50 coupon code and one free shipping code on the 18th of each month for your project supplies for the following month. You will also receive a 15% off coupon code to use for the duration of your DT term on any orders you might want to place outside of the monthly box order. The system will not allow you to use the $50 off with the 15% off code. As a workaround, we will issue a refund for the 15% on your remaining balance if it is greater than $15. This is only for your monthly box when the $50 off coupon is used. Any other order can be placed using your 15% off code.
- You will receive prior notice on all upcoming sales and promotions so that you can plan your projects around them if you would like to. Planning around sales is not a requirement, however we will give you the upcoming month’s sale with your DT codes. If you choose to promote that sale with your projects, we will allow you to purchase “the sale items” at the upcoming sale price. Any sales that are announced to you beforehand must be kept in strict confidence until the day they go live unless otherwise specified by Crystal or Cherie.
- You will NEVER be required to only use ASC Supplies’ products in your projects. Please use anything you have that sparks your creativity. We simply ask that you try to highlight our products as much as possible when recording or writing.
- Photos and videos – you MUST be able to take good photos and videos of your work. Your photos and videos represent our products and they need to be a good standard to showcase them properly.
- Please include product/material lists with links if possible in each video description, as well as the latest version of the standard video description (description will be updated in DT FB Group doc regularly).
- Your video/blog titles, no matter which platform you are sharing them on should include “ASC Design Team Project” or “ASC DT Project” or “ASC Design Team” along with your project name. Anything along those lines will work and it doesn’t matter which order you put them in, to be honest. If you are unsure, we are happy to answer any questions.
- Each time you complete and share an ASC Design Team project, please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just paste your project link into the body and in the subject put the month and whether it’s the haul, project 1, 2, or 3. If it is your monthly large project, please indicate that as well.
- Please share your projects (blog or YouTube link) in the ASC Supplies VIP Group.
- We would like for our Design Team Members to take part in group discussions, and give us constructive feedback about our products. We also would expect you to actively promote ASC Supplies wherever possible – it may be your Blog, Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Some of our customers absolutely love interacting with us on Facebook – both on the main page and in the VIP group. If at all possible, we would love for you to post, answer questions & communicate with customers.
- We look for variety within the team so it’s not always about having the best of everything in one person or project – we want you to show how versatile our products are!
- If you decide to join other design teams during your term with us, we ask that you please let us know immediately. This doesn’t mean that we will remove you from our team but we like to be aware ahead of time, which other types of products our designers will be promoting.
- Oh and I (Cherie) suck at answering emails so that’s all I’ll say about that.
If you’re still interested in the ASC Design Team after alllllllll of that, please send the following to email@example.com with a subject line of “ASC Design Team Application”.
- Links to all things YOU (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, website, blog, shop, gallery, whatever)
- Links to 3 or 4 of your most amazing projects
- Your favorite type of craft (card making, mixed media, clay crafts etc)
- A short bio (to be placed on website if you are chosen) and why you want to be a part of the ASC Design Team
- Previous Design Team experience and any teams you are currently a part of
- Please indicate whether you would rather be a video designer or a blog designer
The DEADLINE for submissions is Friday, February 15, 2019!
We have 2 spots available (1 Video Designer and 1 Blog Designer). Final decisions will be made no later than March 7th. We will announce the new designers on our Facebook page and in the VIP group so make sure you follow us there. Good Luck to all!!
You’re almost there!