Attention Crafters! We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our existing Design Team for 2019! For the coming year, we are looking to add 1 team member who enjoys crafting and making video tutorials and 1 team member who loves blogging about their craftiness.
What we are looking for:
- An active social media presence. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube at minimum.
- An active blog with regular posting history.
- 6 month commitment with the option to extend. Anyone who is unable to serve their entire term or does not meet the monthly expectations may be charged for all or part of their design team package.
- Lighting and photo staging skills.
- Great photography.
- Ability to create clear step-by-step tutorials.
- Completion of 3 video projects per month plus 1 haul video OR 1 weekly blog post for the blogger.
- Willingness to actively promote the ASC products. This includes social media participation with tags or links to ASCbyCrystal.
- Interact on social media, answer questions & communicate with customers
- Monthly shop credit. We will send an intro package for the first month and then you choose what you want to create with thereafter.
- Discount in the ASC Supply Shop which will be good for your Design Team term.
- A photo and bio with links to your blog and social media platforms on our “About the Design Team” page.
- Great group of ladies to socialize with, learn from, and be inspired by.
- Sneak peek of new releases.
The DEADLINE for submissions is Friday, February 15, 2019! We have 2 spots available (1 Video Designer and 1 Blog Designer). Final decisions will be made no later than March 7th.
This link will take you to a Google form for us to collect your name and email address. Once we receive that, we will send you an email outlining DT requirements and submission details. Be sure to read this email carefully and make sure it’s something you can commit to before submitting your final application.
Your final application should include the following:
- Links to all things YOU (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, website, blog, shop, gallery, whatever)
- Links to 3 or 4 of your most amazing projects
- Your favorite type of craft (card making, mixed media, clay crafts etc)
- A short bio (to be placed on website if you are chosen) and why you want to be a part of the ASC Design Team
- Previous Design Team experience and any teams you are currently a part of
- Whether you prefer to be a video designer or blog designer